We design our products so that you can use them for as long as possible.
Instead of systematically making exchanges, we prefer to repair whenever we can. To provide this service, we have worked with repair centers since Picture started in 2008.
Repairs increase a product’s longevity, diminishing its overall impact on the environment. Until now, we have only applied the 2-year warranty required by law (France), putting you in contact with our repair centers after it expires.
But from now on, you will no longer need to worry about this expiration date. Starting in fall 2020, the following products will be covered by our new lifetime repair warranty:
- Outerwear jackets and pants (ADVENTURE, EXPEDITION, FRIENDS and KIDS ranges)
- Midlayers (First layers excluded)
- Beewax jackets (Heritage range)
The warranty will also cover past seasons’ products from the same categories. For the time being, our lifetime repair warranty only applies to the European and North American markets.
What type of repairs are we talking about?
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like more information.
For the description, terms, and conditions of our lifetime repair warranty click here. If you have any questions please fill out this online form, and we will reply as soon as possible!
- We plan to expand our network of repair centers to make sure that one is located as close as possible to where you live. If you happen to know of a repair center nearby that you would like to recommend (outside France), let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
- Little by little we will extend the warranty to other new products.
As we move forward, updates and more information will follow.
This project fits into our overall approach to conservation: reducing our energy needs and effecting change in consumption patterns.
We use the following diagram, provided by climate experts Carbone 4, as a model. It ranks the most relevant habits people can develop to reduce our impact as individuals, and at no additional financial cost.
The calculation is factual and based solely CO2 emissions, not on any specific or fashionable trends.
“Less new clothes” comes in 5th place. At Picture, we know that we have a role to play so that you can make your clothes last as long as possible.
Our lifetime repair warranty is an integral part of this approach!